This network is designed for primary history subject leaders who would value from reviewing their planning, teaching and assessment of history, as well as updating their subject knowledge to help their confidence in the subject.
This course will prepare you to:
- Develop your vision for history in your school.
- Gather inspiring and creative ideas for leading and managing the teaching of outstanding history.
- Share and discuss key issues relevant to teaching history in the classroom.
- Discover inspiring and creative ideas for teaching outstanding history.
- Be able to make sure all children achieve well in history.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Primary Spring HistoryPrice: Sub £90 / SLA £30 / Full £108