The network CPD sessions are designed for those teaching, leading or managing history in secondary schools. They provide the opportunity to network with local schools which helps history leaders keep abreast with current professional development, and national and local practice.
The primary aims of the subject network meetings are to:
- Ensure a clear understanding of the national picture and its application in local and school contexts.
- Support effective subject leadership as appropriate to each school’s individual context.
- Develop skills, expertise and capacity within school subject leaders and their teams through quality strategic CPD and the sharing of good practice.
- Deepen understanding of subject specific pedagogy and knowledge that underpins good progress and attainment for ALL pupils.
- Facilitate school to school networking and develop strength across the system.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Secondary Autumn HistoryPrice: Sub £50 / SLA £40 / Full £60
Secondary History Network 2023-24 flyer