This two-part blended training course is for new or aspiring leaders of history and experienced history leaders who would like to update or reinvigorate their leadership.
The course will be led by Secondary History Advisor Sarah Herrity and successful history leaders.
You will develop your leadership and knowledge in the following areas:
- Curriculum development and implementation
- Strategic leadership
- Developing your team to impact teaching and learning
- Quality assurance and preparing for a successful history deep dive by Ofsted/SLT
- Raising the profile of history and making it inclusive
- Managing wellbeing and workload
- Working with your line leader
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Middle Leader
Part 1 – Sub £203 / SLA £150/ Full £243 (12 January 2023)
Part 2 – Sub £202 / SLA £145 / Full £243 (11 July 2023)
Total – Sub £405 / SLA £295 / Full £486
(Edited by Sarah Herrity - original submission Friday, 4 November 2022, 9:45 AM)