A course designed for new primary history subject leaders and for established subject leaders who would value updating their planning and teaching of history.
This course will prepare you to:
- Lead and manage history confidently across your school.
- Ensure that you are prepared for the key challenges of the new Ofsted framework.
- Develop your history curriculum with clear ‘intention’ that promotes progression, ensuring ‘impact’ and prepares children for the next phase of their education.
- Ensure you know what good practice looks like in history teaching.
- Explain to your colleagues how to ‘implement’ the history curriculum through the six-step approach to historical enquiry.
- Develop innovative and fun strategies for assessment.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Leading HistoryPrice: Sub £200 / SLA £65 / Full £240